Sunday, January 30, 2011
My Friend Jay
Went to a beautiful memorial service for my dear friend Jackie Lachina last Friday. Jackie is my best friend and music partner Michael Lachina's Mother. Jackie's (actually Jay to me) husband Mario and children Michael, Cindy and Jami organized this beautiful memorial service at Crosswinds Church in Dublin Ca. The service featured all four Grandchildren giving beautiful acknowledgements to their Grandmother and Michael performed a new selection off his new CD First Snow/Night Sky, called Greatest Love, a song in which I had the pleasure of writing the lyrics to. The whole day was filled with fond memories of Jay and how much we all love her. Jay I will miss you until the day I meet up with you in heaven and that wonderful laugh of your's will always fill my heart with joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment