Thursday, February 17, 2011

In The Studio

I spent yesterday afternoon in the studio with my music partner Mike Lachina. As you know Mike has just released his new CD on Aspenglo Records, First Snow / Night Sky.

Believe it or not Mike and I just started work on his next CD  Eden's Dawn. Since I will be moving to Southern California in May, Mike and I want to try and squeeze out another CD to be released next year. I was so impressed by the new songs MIke has composed I wanted to get started on this project right away.

We actually laid down tracks to six new songs and we should have this project finished by the the time I have to move. I can't imagine what my life would have been like without having Mike as a friend and music partner for the past 40 years. It has been quite a journey and I thank God for Mike's friend ship.

Just so you all know, thanks to modern technology, Mike and I will be able to continue working on projects together even though I will be 400 miles away.

Another note, my daughter Lacey was in the studio last night laying down vocals to a song I wrote many years ago called It's Only Love. It's a great song that will be added to Lacey's 4 song demo that she hopes to get radio airplay at a local country radio station. I love Lacey's voice, it's easy on the ears , smooth and easy to record. Good job Lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment